Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Cast no shadow...

I found this week this toy about politics on the street...

Hello everyone! How are you spending your week? Mine is still complete with job search and some friends from Granada who are visiting me. On Monday I had a job interview, and yesterday another, I hope they call me from somewhere ...

I'm a little sad, because you may know that the brand Luella maybe is ending their activities... I find it very sad, is one of my favourite brands ... I hope they find a sponsor soon that kick this problem ... Finally, I don't want to get sad, so I better tell you what I did these days ...

Last night I was at a Japanese restaurant having dinner with my roommates, we ate delicious things and we had a great time! 
Salmon Salad

Noodles and sushi...
My lovely roommate Martine with her Ebi sushi on her bowl of soy!


Today I was lunching with Maca and Esther, I was in the area of Encants, who had never been, and then I went to the mall with Esther Glories, where later we would meet with Laia.



Laia and I have been shopping, and we took pictures of us.

 Laia, so lovely as always!

Me!

Our shoes!


Tomorrow comes to Barcelona my friends from Granada, I'm eager to see them!


Sweater - Vintage (from the Flea market)
Skirt - Syndrome Barcelona (bought at Flea too)
Tights - Primark
Shoes - Taobao

Before leaving, I want to show you a couple of photos ... the other day, reading Niotillfem, the blog of the lovely Sandra, she showed us photos of parents of some bloggers and their own ... Well, here's mine!

 
My mom and my uncle Diego... look at his trousers!!!

My dad at Amsterdam... he reminds me of David Bowie on this picture!

I hope everyone would have a lovely weekend!!

Post a Comment

0 Comments