Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Thoughts during finals week



It's that dreaded time of year again, finals. It is always such a bittersweet time with break so close to being here, but having a week of cramming and exams stand in your way before it.

 A few months ago I had posted a blog post consisting of some blooper photos that were taken that didn't quite make it to the blog. Today I am here to share more blooper photos with you all, but in a way of how we feel about finals week. So, grab yourself a snack and consider this your study break! You're welcome.

 "It's ok, I got this. Bring it on finals week."

*Looks at to-do list and realize you have 4 exams, 2 presentations and a paper due in 48 hours*
"....ooo maybe I don't got this."

"HOW IS IT HUMANLY POSSIBLE TO FIT ALL OF THIS INFORMATION INTO MY BRAIN"

The only "sleep" I get is when I close my eyes to blink.

"I DON'T WANT TO DO THIS ANYMORE. I JUST WANT TO BE ON BREAK ALREADY"

"That's it, I'm done. I give up."

"LOL, JK. I need an A on the exam to pass the class."

"1 more exam left, I see the light at the end of the tunnel"

"HOORAY IT'S OVER!!!"

I hope all of you enjoyed this fun little and found it relatable (or at least gave you a good laugh.) I wish you all luck on your final exams! 



Post a Comment

0 Comments