Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

30 Days Of Colour Challenge: Recreation


Today is the last mani for the 30 Days Of Colour Challenge...well for this month anyway.  I haven't seen the themes for February yet (or the dates) so I am not 100% certain if I will be joining in next month.  I guess only time will tell.  Anyway, today's theme is recreation.  Now I'm really not sure if this prompt is going for a hobby type of thing or more re-creating someone else's mani.  I am kinda going with both.  I spend hours scrolling through Instagram and Pinterest looking for a mani that I wanted to do when I came across Ana's Manis recent blog post and thought it was the perfect mani.  It's gorgeous!  If you haven't seen Ana's work definitely check it out!

For my base I used OPI's You're Such A BudaPest (which is such a stunning polish.  I have fallen in love with it again).  I then used OPI's Flip Flops & Crop Tops and Love Angel Music Baby for the followers and OPI Alpine Snow for the dots.




I couldn't resist grabbing out OPI's Matte Top Coat for this one.  I seriously need to do more matte manis.


I'm so glad I saw Ana's mani and recreated it.  Not only is it a gorgeous mani but it made me fall in love with OPI's You're Such A BudaPest and Matte manis all over again.

Did you complete this challenge?



Post a Comment

0 Comments