I'm behind with the 31dnc and I got a lot to do. But here I have no 30, "inspired by a tutorial". I decided to try something new to me and my choice fell on "
saran wrap nail art". I thought that a combo of red and black would look cool. I took red as base and then black on top and the technique was fun and simple so I'll definitely do it more times. I also decided to add a 3MM square metal stud from
Born Pretty Store on each nail and I think the result feel a bit gothic. :D
 |
| Bonus pic in the sun :) |
Polishes and materials used:
Claudia - 607Nordic Cap - NP123MM square metal studs (gold) Click the link to get to my original review for Born Pretty Store. ***Some products in this post have been provided for review***
0 Comments