Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

CHINA GLAZE GLITTER ALL THE WAY (CHRISTMAS 2012)

Hmm, so I was really excited to show you this but yesterday's drama with China Glaze stealing an artist's work has put a bit of a dampener on this polish : / I really hope they respond accordingly and sort it out because I really really like China Glaze ! 

Ok so on to today's polish, this is one of the new glitters from the upcoming Holiday Joy Christmas collection . I only got this one because the others didn't look as interesting, that might change though when swatches start popping up hehe ; ) 
When I first saw this it didn't scream Christmas so I wasn't sure why they put it in this collection, but when I got it, I got it ! 
This is an awesome mix of red, purple, gold and slightly larger green glitter ! Application was ok, it required some dabbing but most glitters do. I used 2 coats for this swatch and one coat of Seche Vite which was pretty much enough because it wasn't too gritty 









This is what one coat looks like  



So I guess this would make a good layering polish too 

Overall I'm pleased with this polish and I definitely recommend it, I got mine from Nail Polish Direct but I think the official release is in November, please correct me if I'm wrong 

Post a Comment

0 Comments