Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Happy Canada Day!

Happy Canada Day!!  

These are the nails I'm sporting today!  


When I seen this plate, I knew it would be perfect for a Canada Day mani so ordered it.  This was the only Canada Day mani I had time to do this year and thought they didn't turn out too badly!


Started with a base of two coats each of OPI My Boyfriend Scales Walls and Sally Hansen CSM Cherry Delight.

Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top.


Stamped using Beauty Big Bang XL-072 using red Konad special polish, with accent of CjS LC-08 using Painted Polish Blanc Slate.


This was Ms. Cindy; I actually think I did a better job on the stamping than my sharing hand!


Topped with KBShimmer Clearly on Top to finish.  I had a little bit of smear, but only visible when in big macro pix like this; not visible to the naked eye.


Thanks for looking and I hope my fellow Canadian's have a great day!  And everyone else too, even if you aren't celebrating Canada Day!

Post a Comment

0 Comments