Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

#Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Had Almost Quit Acting Before Netflix Happened: “Told My Flatmate To Sell My Furniture” - #tvcelebnews (Tamilrockers website)

# Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Had Almost Quit Acting Before Netflix Happened: “Told My Flatmate To Sell My Furniture” - #tvcelebnews
(Tamilrockers website)
Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Had Almost Quit Acting Before Netflix Happened: “Told My Flatmate To Sell My Furniture”

#tvcelebnews

health tips  health department  health articles  importance of health  what is good health  health - wikipedia  what is health answer  health magazine  simple health tips  natural health tips  health tips bangla  health tips of the day  health tips 2020  10 tips for good health  health tips for covid-19  health tips for kids  healthy tips   simple health tips  10 tips for good health  natural health tips for weight loss  health tips 2021  health tips of the day  100 health tips  5 things to do to stay healthy  health and fitness articles  health and fitness websites  health and fitness tips  health and fitness blogs  importance of health and fitness  health and fitness magazine  health and fitness topics  health and fitness articles for students

health articles for students  interesting health articles  health articles to read  articles about health and wellness  cnn health articles  current health articles  short health articles for students  health articles about nutrition  4 types of health  what is good health  6 types of health  dimensions of health  who definition of health 2020  mental health  physical health  importance of health  physical health examples  physical health benefits  physical health pdf  physical health issues  physical health and wellbeing  physical health wikipedia  how do mental and physical health interact  mental health and physical health statistics

scientific benefits of exercise  physical fitness  what is physical activity  mental benefits  physical exercise  benefits of exercise for students  10 benefits of physical activity  35 benefits of exercise  mental benefits of exercis  mental benefits of walking  physical benefits  scientific benefits of exercise  physical and mental benefits of exercise  mental benefits of recreational activities  social benefits of exercise  exercise and mental health pdf  beauty synonym  beauty tips  beauty bay  beauty quotes  beauty movie  what is beauty for you  natural beauty woman

beauty tips at home  beauty tips in english  beauty tips for face  beauty tips for skin  beauty tips of the day  natural face beauty tips  beauty tips videos  beauty tips natural  beauty tips for girls  beauty tips urdu  top 10 beauty tips  natural face beauty tips  beauty tips at home for face  beauty tips for glowing skin  beauty tips for skin  beauty tips for face   paracetamol  beauty tips for face at hom  beauty tips videos  beauty tips urdu  jobs


Phoebe Dynevor Reveals Almost Quitting Acting Before Bridgerton
Phoebe Dynevor Talks About Quitting Hollywood Just Before Bridgerton Knocked Her Door(Pic Credit: Episode Still)

It was last Christmas when Netflix took its audience by storm. With the release of its magnum opus costume drama Bridgerton, the streaming giant found a new crown jewel and was quick enough to renew it for a second season. But did you know Phoebe Dynevor was all set to pack her bags and leave her acting career behind for goof just before the call for casting ringed?

For the unversed, Regé-Jean Page and Phoebe Dynevor became household names with the release of Bridgerton. The chemistry between the two dominated all the mainstream headlines and they were stars overnight. Phoebe now talks about her decision to quit Hollywood back when the offer for the costume drama wasn’t in her kitty. Read on to know everything you should about the same.

After not being able to crack a substantial part after 9 months of auditioning, Phoebe Dynevor was disheartened and decided to quit acting. “I’d been living in LA for nine months. I was ready to go home – sort of throw in the towel – and see the fam for a bit. I had two suitcases filled with all my things. I told my flatmate, ‘I’m so sorry, I have to go…’ and to sell my furniture and sort it out. Bless her, thankfully she’s still my friend!” said Phoebe as per Mirror.

But Phoebe Dynevor’s swift Hollywood departure did not go as smoothly as she had planned. Bridgerton star said: “I got a call saying, ‘Can you come in and read with Regé next week?’ So I was like, ‘That’s annoying because I’ve got to move my flight. I hope it pays off’. I didn’t think anything of it. Then the next day they were like, ‘ Netflix will pay for your flight back to London as you’ve got to be in rehearsals on Monday’. It was a really crazy whirlwind.”

Phoebe Dynevor also revealed how her screenwriter dad Tim and Corrie star mum Sally begged her to follow a different career path. Phoebe said: “At 13 I was pushing them, saying I want to be an actor. I remember them saying that only three percent of actors work. They would give me all the crazy statistics, saying don’t do it. But I was always in love with the industry and have always found people in the arts just really fascinating.”

Stay tuned to Koimoi for more information!

Must Read: Do Hailey Bieber Often Gets Mistreated By Hubby Justin Bieber? Model Breaks The Silence Once & For All

Follow Us: Facebook | Instagram | Twitter | Youtube

The post Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Had Almost Quit Acting Before Netflix Happened: “Told My Flatmate To Sell My Furniture” appeared first on Koimoi.


#tvcelebnews












#tvcelebnews #latestnewsoftvactorsandactresses #latestindiantvserialnewsandgossip #tellybuzz #bollywoodnews #latesthindiserialgossip #tvindustrynews #latesttvnews #entertainmenttvnews #tvcelebnews

#Bridgerton’s Phoebe Dynevor Had Almost Quit Acting Before Netflix Happened: “Told My Flatmate To Sell My Furniture” - #tvcelebnews

(Tamilrockers website)
from Bollywood Hungama https://ift.tt/39irHy3
via IFTTT



Tamilrockers website tamilrockers 2019 tamilrockers latest tamilrockers 2020 tamilrockers hd tamilrockers 2020 download tamilrockers isaimini tamilrockers 2019 download tamilrockers malayalam #tamilrockers2019 #tamilrockerslatest #tamilrockers2018 #tamilrockershd #tamilrockers2020 download #tamilrockersisaimini #tamilrockers2019 download #tamilrockersmalayalam #Tamilrockerswebsite Tamilrockers website

Post a Comment

0 Comments