Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Oh Ji-ho "felt 10 months blank after marriage, in danger of being forgotten by the public"

Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site
Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.Oh Ji-ho, who is called David of Korea thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, The movie Presner, which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th.I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt.I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife.In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting.  Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits.So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. However, Frizner, which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time.Its a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but its fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets, he said.Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved.I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her.It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun.We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water.Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great.Many people dont know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBCs Fantasy Couple and My Sisters Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players.But after marriage, the action work did not come in well.I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst, he smiled.I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off.It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed.I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat, he said. It is not to finish exercise but to eat.I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard.But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. Oh Ji-hos acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, Comic and action is confident.I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public.Im always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice, he said.I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage, Oh Ji-ho said.But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBCs Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TVs Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me.When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage.Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think Ive got a family and Ive become much more responsible.I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview.I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good, he confessed.My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much.I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 Why, Pung Sang, but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC There is no twice.I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts.If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor, he said, adding, I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media.I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. emigration site

Actor Oh Ji-ho has been released.

Oh Ji-ho, who is called 'David of Korea' thanks to his distinctive features, showed a soft and gentle mood with a hollow dimples in this bnt photo shoot, and showed the charm of intense and chic azafatal with a luxury physical.

Oh Ji-ho, who is busy with the films coming out in turn in the second half of this year, said, "The movie 'Presner', which was filmed in the first half of this year, was released in July and is promoting Taebaek Kwon, which is about to be released on August 20th. "I was able to promote the movie while taking pictures with the bnt."

"I am a former detective and I will go to prison for murder in order to revenge the real criminal who killed my wife. In it, a secret league is unfolding like a UFC game, and eight people including me are fighting. "" Frisner seems to have been made realistic by the sum of the actors, but it is made up of action that the martial arts director catches the megaphone and actually hits and hits. So, in the middle of the filming, the actors were taken to the emergency room with bruises. "

However, 'Frizner', which has not been successful due to the overlapping of Corona 19 and the opening time. “It’s a shame that the actual audience through the theater is not long ago, but it’s fortunate that the results are coming out well, with Frisner coming in third in IPTV and VOD markets,” he said.

Taebaek Kwon, which will be released on August 20, is also an action film, and his desire to dream of a Jusungchi movie has been achieved. “I, a Taebaek-kwon tradition, go down fast to find another successor, the death penalty (Jinsu), which is a subsistence comic action that takes place when I meet a woman (Bomi) and marriage her. It was made using Taebaek Mountain, Geumgang Mountain, and Baekdu Mountain, which are the three major mountain ranges in Korea, and these three moons will meet later and duel. "

"I want you to pay attention to the action because it is a new and new martial arts movie, although the comic element is fun. "We need to watch the charm of different martial arts forms with Baekdukwon and Bongsul, which are aggressive tigers, in harmony with nature, and Taebaekkwon, which is centered on defense like water."

Because of the large number of romantic comedy, the action in the action is not known much, Oh Ji-ho. However, after marriage, the thirst for action was great. “Many people don’t know because they have been working as romantic comedy such as MBC’s Fantasy Couple and My Sister’s Queen, but they have been playing criminal roles for six to seven years, and have also dealt with many actions such as NIS agents, warriors, and mixed martial arts players. But after marriage, the action work did not come in well. “I started making myself this year because I wanted to do something, but by coincidence, two action films came in a row and I was able to cool my thirst,” he smiled.

"I did not exercise well when I started shooting, but I went to the gym every day on my day off. It was a routine to exercise aerobic exercise in the morning, exercise muscle exercise in the afternoon, and exercise aerobic exercise again before bed. I have made a good body for a long time, so I am sorry and sorry that the filming is over. "

"The diet is the most important because the completion of the diet is to eat," he said. "It is not to finish exercise but to eat. I ate only chicken breast for about 5 months, but the first month was hard. But as time went by, I adapted, and action films made a lot of effort because they needed visual elements and were important. "

Oh Ji-ho's acting career is 22 years. When asked about the most confident part of the Acting, he said, "Comic and action is confident. I love the humanistic genre itself, which is affectionate to comedy but gives laughter and impression to the public. “I’m always trying to work hard because I have a desire to show action really nice,” he said.

“I had no slump during the activity, but I had been on a break for about ten months after marriage,” Oh Ji-ho said. But I thought it was crazy because I did not do anything for a long time, and I felt a sense of crisis so I thought that I was forgotten by the public. "

When asked about the genre or role he wanted to challenge outside of romantic comedy and action genre to MBC's Fantasy Couple and KBS 2TV's Chuno, who were greatly loved for their impressive work, he expressed regret, saying, "I wanted to challenge the villain once, but the producers did not call me."

When asked about the change before and after marriage to him who had a happy family six years ago, he said, "When you are asked about marriage to juniors who are marriage age, it is good to marriage. Before marriage, I was Acting or playing and now I think I've got a family and I've become much more responsible. I also heard that I was more interested in Acting and that I was better at Acting as I worked hard. "

I asked what the reaction of the family was to the new and serious appearance of the husband and father through the CRT and the screen. "I was embarrassed and did not show my family well, but this time I invited my family to the Taebaek Kwon media preview. “I often heard the compliments to people around me sound like encouragement or comfort, but the message that my wife first received was strangely good,” he confessed.

"My first daughter, Seo-hee, knows that my father is an actor and I like it very much. I never saw if I was upset because I was always beaten in the role of KBS2 'Why, Pung Sang', but I always liked and looked after it with a smile on the neat image of MBC 'There is no twice'. I think I should play a more pleasant role because of my daughter. "

Oh Ji-ho asked if he often talked about his wife and work. "I do not share it specially, but when the script comes out, I read each other and share my thoughts. “If she is against it, she will choose to act because of her desire as an actor,” he said, adding, “I will choose to act because of her desire as an actor.”

When he was over the age of the misfortune, he asked him how to show his incredible admiration appearance. "I do not know the secret, but I think he is young when he is doing things related to the media. I have been looking at my face from place to place for 20 years, and I do not know my age because of my familiarity. "

emigration site

Post a Comment

0 Comments