Always well dressed , Victoria Beckham caused a stir yesterday afternoon in New York in a specific way towards Soho. Demonstration images!
Currently visiting New York for the purpose of Fashion Week, Victoria Beckham continues his American dream . On September 8 , the designer of 39 years presented his new collection spring - summer 2014 with great fanfare to a gratin fashion conquered . Once again , Vicky did not disappoint his world , winning definitely be one of the current popesses the fashion world !
The settled pressure, pretty brunette is granted a break deserved his very busy schedule . Yesterday afternoon ( Thursday, September 12 ) , she has been spotted on his arrival in the posh district of Soho. Accompanied by her assistants and her bodyguard , the mother of the adorable Harper ( 2 years) had abandoned her husband and children at home to relax in his own way by robbing some shops
Primed for ! a gorgeous black dress and perched on the heels of 12, Vicky headed straight to the shoe store J.Crew . Black handbag fitting hooked arm and stashed behind sunglasses XXL, she clearly seemed to know what she wanted because it remained a few brief moments in the shop. At its output , the darling David Beckham received a new avalanche of flashes , unleashing in the way many fans came to greet . Definitely highly acclaimed , VB has proved to be a celebrity in its own right as always fascinated crowds !
Recently interviewed by the British newspaper Daily Mail, Mrs Beckham confirmed that she had not the intend to leave London : "I am so happy to be back in London We are all the children go to great schools, they have plenty of friends and family living in London We are very proud of . . . be English. I travel a lot so I'm influenced by a lot of different places, but I enjoy London. I work every day and I take my family. London is a great city , " it is excited .
After Los Angeles and Paris , the entire family will remain indeed in England. Meanwhile, the fashion does not run out of steam of an eyelash in New York !









0 Comments