Good morning--or afternoon--
or whenever you found
your way here.
This has been in the works
for some time
and I have debated whether or not
to proceed but I have decided
that it is
NOW OR NEVER!
You know
my old blog was
Nana Diana Takes A Break...
Well, the new one takes it
one step farther!
Yes, indeedy!
The break is over and I will be
posting on my new blog
STARTING TOMORROW.
Bring me your troubles,
bring me your woes,
bring me your upsets,
bring me your crazy.
I will be ready for
ALL OF IT.
Here is my
NEW BLOG HEADER!
Apropos, don't you think?
So...look for me there in the morning...
or maybe you have just been
April Fooled!!
ps. If I don't come back it is because
MyHero did me in after I,
once again, taped the handle
down on the sprayer on the sink.
Yeah---that's always a bit of an
EYE-OPENER in the morning.
Later----
ps. If I don't come back it is because
MyHero did me in after I,
once again, taped the handle
down on the sprayer on the sink.
Yeah---that's always a bit of an
EYE-OPENER in the morning.
Later----




0 Comments