Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crash and Burn Items

 I went to Walmart today to see if they had any ground beef marked down, but didn't find any meat, although I did find some canned goods marked down.


They had these small cans of Spaghettios marked down to 15¢ each. (They were the small cans) The middle school here makes snack packs for the students and they ask for canned pasta and soup regularly, so I will be passing these along to them. They only had four cans, but I could not pass them up for that price. 


They also had Campbell's Home Style soup for 25¢. It is the Italian Style Wedding Soup, but I couldn't pass it up for that price and bought four cans. I don't know if students would eat this or not. What do you think?



And last but not least, for our pantry, I found six cans of cut Hanover Italian Green Beans. They are the big cans, 38 ounces, and were only 50¢ a can, so I bought them all. What a great deal.  :)

Belinda
~ Living within our Means ~

Post a Comment

0 Comments