Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Crazy characters.

I went to the 20 21 Arts Centre just before Christmas, to pick up an application form for the Open Exhibition which starts later this month. I had a look at this exhibition, it has been there for a couple of months, and is due to finish on the 8th of January. A giant inflatable plus some sculptures and giant computer generated digital pictures. 
Jason Wilsher-Mills is the artist. Here is a link to his web site. You might like to browse through my photo's here. 











My thoughts are that my eyes cannot process what I am seeing. There is far too much detail, too many bright colours, and I am not into weird and strange looking characters. Not my cup of tea, but maybe it is yours.
 
I had a very cold walk this morning. It wasn't too bad when I set out, but it became quite blustery, with some snow which turned to rain. Five miles was enough. I was glad to get back in the house. 
Thanks for popping in. We'll catch up soon. Toodle pip.   ilona

Post a Comment

0 Comments