Good Morning! - It's time to join Theresa (The Run-a-round Ranch Report) for GOOD FENCES.
Last week I featured a fancy Wrought Iron fence and mentioned that I would post the fence bordering that property this week. Funny thing....When I went down to get some other pictures of the fence I planned to post today I discovered that this fence is actually a block away from the fancy Wrought Iron fence.
However there will be two fences ( make that 3) here today because these two fences actually are the ones that border each other.
In this shot you will see the Green Picket fence and another wooden fence on the other side of the yard. What is fun here are the cute little birds that sit on top the fence posts.
I took two different shots of these birds from different angles. This is one of them and below is the other.
Do you think it's about to peck off that bug/spider just below on the post?
So what fence is right next door to this one......
It's a green wire fence with black wrought iron posts. Lots of overgrown weeds or brambles too.
The view from the opposite direction.
Finally a close-up of the iron posts and brambles.
I hope you've enjoyed these fences today. - Don't forget to stop in and visit Theresa's blog and check out the other great fence participants.







0 Comments