Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

"It Tastes Awful. And It Works."

That's the slogan for Buckley's medicine and it is so true.  I am taking this one and thanks to it, I can actually get a few hours sleep at a time on a night.  I still feel like death warmed up.  My throat is killing me and I have the energy of a tortoise, but I am getting there.

I HAD to go out yesterday to pick up Molly some allergy pills.  So while I was out I picked up some honey, as my mother swears by fresh lemon juice, honey and warm water when you have a bad throat.  By the way when I got home I collapsed in a big heap on the sofa as I was pooped.

I haven't been on the computer, so I am afraid I haven't visited anyone's blogs, I just don't have the energy, so I am sorry about that.  Turns out this cold thing is doing the rounds, so I am not the only one with this.

Stay healthy and thanks for the get well wishes and for popping by.

Post a Comment

0 Comments