Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Lies Young Women Believe


Last night the girls and I sat in our van in the driveway to listen to the program. It was kind of fun, to be home and yet "away." This was a workable solution for me, as Kyle is still sick.
Last nights topic was Celebrating Your Inner Beauty. We had a great discussion after listening to the broadcast. I am so thankful to the Lord for the young women He has given us. As I look at them I see a maturity beyond their years, servants hearts, kindness, a love for the Lord. As we share together, I hear a faith in God that is their OWN and not just hung on mine or Tim's.
One of the author's of the book last night said they challenged young women to spend as much time in God's word as they do on their hair, make-up, mirror time. I thought this was great!
I pray that my daughters will accept my challenge to them to be influencers of others and not the influenced.

Post a Comment

0 Comments