Mailbox Monday is a fun meme where bloggers reveal the books that arrived at their house over the past week. It is hosted by Marcia of The Printed Page.
Have you heard the story about Oscar the Cat? If not, Click HERE.
Simon and Schuster sent me a final copy of The Nanny Returns; Emma McLaughlin, and Hyperion sent me a final copy of Making the Rounds With Oscar: The Extraordinary Gift of An Ordinary Cat; Dr. David Dosa. Thank you to both of these publishers.
As part of my personal "Prepare to Be Shocked Challenge", I decided to keep an honest accounting of how much money I spend on books in 2010.
I made my first (2) book purchases for a total of $11.23 (including s/h). Beneath a Marble Sky; John Shors and Made in the U.S.A.; Billie Letts.
How about you -- Get any good books by mail this week?






0 Comments