Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

News about Jack

Jack modelling a t shirt sent from across the pond
Long time readers of this blog will know that Jack is my gardener and handyman but most of all he is my friend.  He has written on this blog and he has been written about.  If you click on the label "Jack" on my sidebar you'll find posts about him and several posts by him.  

For quite a while he has been experiencing more and more pain in his knees and it was decided well over a year ago that he needed a replacement joint.  I've visited him at home a few times but he hasn't been here since January 2017.

Well, last Thursday he had his surgery at last.  I haven't seen him yet but we have exchanged texts and he should be home in the next couple of days.  He'll probably read this post so

GET WELL SOON JACK

Update Sunday evening.  Jack is now home but still in some pain so I won't be visiting for a while.  He'll probably be able to read the blog now.

Post a Comment

0 Comments