Wow! You did yourselves proud
with all the votes.
Not a single table sat empty
and you would ALL have others
at your table..
It was so close I had my Lulu
count the votes again...
including all the late votes.
The WINNER by ONE vote?
NONE! Because after a Re-Count
There was a FIRST PLACE TIE!
There was a FIRST PLACE TIE!
Okay- I will admit that surprised me.
I knew there were a lot of blue lovers
but I didn't think it would tie for first place
which just goes to show...
what do I know?
but I didn't think it would tie for first place
which just goes to show...
what do I know?
Coming In Second-
With TWO LESS VOTES Than First Place
Eggs In A Row (with bunny napkin tutorial)
source
And third place goes to:
Eggs In A Row (with bunny napkin tutorial)
source
And third place goes to:
It's funny how well I know some of you.
I can predict just which table I think you will pick.
I would guess I am right about 75% of the time
but sometimes you fool me.
Yes.You.Do.
Like picking Blue Plate Special As #1!
I love doing this.
It is fun to find things I think will appeal to everyone.
AND
I already have an idea for the next
PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
PICK YOUR FAVORITE!
AND
I see that I am almost up to
700 Followers!
How the heck did that happen?
Who in the world signed up to follow
The Crazy Lady from the Midwest?
Well...when I get to 700 (still can't believe it)
I will have a special giveaway.
Hmmm...have to think of something
VERY SPECIAL
to do for all my wonderful followers!
I'm thinking-I'm thinking
Have a great day everyone!
I am still in Babyland!




0 Comments