Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Right Here, Right Now

What I'm wearing... grey leggings, black turtleneck and burgundy sweater. And I'm about to go put on some warm socks!

What I'm reading... it's magazine catch up time!  Notice how I do this every three or four months?  Our new book club book is The Nest and I'm on a waiting list so I decided to hit the magazines!

What's happening in my kitchen... hubby is making chili for dinner. We will eat it over rice with a sprinkle of cheddar cheese on top and we'll have some cornbread on the side.  I made a really awful apple pie that we will have dessert... even an awful apple pie is good in October!

What's outside my window... a dreary day with rain showers off and on.  The thermometer says 62 but it feels much cooler.  Isn't it funny how different 62 feels in the fall from how it feels in the spring?

What I'm thankful for... some support that I received this week during a difficult situation.

What I'm smelling... why, chili simmering on the stove, of course!

What I'm hearing... football!

What I'm crafting... washcloths that I was making for the the Senior Citizens fall craft fair. They aren't turning out exactly how I imagined so I might not get them done in time.

What's  on my mind... My dad is leaving next weekend to drive to Florida for the winter.  He will be 86 in January and each year I get more and more concerned about him driving that distance.  When he left last year he promised to buy a car to leave down there so that he could fly down and back and not be without a vehicle.  He didn't do that, I'm hoping that maybe he will this year. Until he is safely down there I will worry... then I get to worry all over again when he drives back in the spring.

Words live by... 
from quotesgram.com

I hope you all have a great week!
Thanks for dropping by...





Post a Comment

0 Comments