Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Weekend

 Thanks for all the comments everyone. Things are coming together. I booked my day 2, 8 and test-to-release tests. I had picked out one website (as listed on the UK government page) only to find out they didn't accept overseas payments. Their explanation, when I asked how to fill out for those with a different billing address, was that because they didn't ship outside the UK, they didn't accept payments. I picked out another site - recommended by someone in one of my British Facebook groups - and managed to book through them. They didn't ship outside the UK either but did accept billing addresses from outside the UK. 

I walked today. Made the most of the good weather as it's supposed to rain all day tomorrow. Yesterday was very buggy - mosquitoes galore (which I won't miss!) - and I got bit several times despite being covered in spray. Today was the total opposite. I went even more prepared today but the mosquitoes were few and far between. It was lovely out so I spent more time than I usually would.  Phone photo below of the lovely reflection and clouds. 

I spent the afternoon outside on the back porch watching the birds and their babies. They are so funny to watch. Later I did go up in the craft room for a bit. 



Oh I forgot to say - on a lovely plus note - husband got off work early and took about 10 boxes (books and other goodies) to the charity shop for donation!!! I had forgotten some of the books I had donated and although I was tempted to sort through them (again), I didn't. I let them go on to new homes. It actually feels very good. Before I leave on Friday I want to make sure to vacuum the area where the boxes were. We also got rid of the rest of the bottle returns (recyclables) that had been taking up room in the garage!!! So a couple of wins this week. 

Hope everyone is having a good weekend!


Post a Comment

0 Comments