Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Catching up on Show and Tell. Last one!

I had to have just one more!! Things too beautiful not to show!

First we have Lorraine.  Her Grand daughter is crazy about Unicorns.  Lorraine made this gorgeous card for her...


Inspiration for all the card makers amongst us! 

And this pillowcase...


What a beautiful present! 

Loraine also made a gift for her caravanning friends..


I am sure they loved it!!  Both gifts were exactly what the recipient LOVES.  This is a sure way to gift making success.   Just lovely Lorraine! 

And now to Jen in NS.  She was busy crafting for her annual Church fundraiser.

She made cards,  pot holders (which I love) and kitchen towels...


Crochet pot holders,  heat pads,  coasters...


And socks and mittens! 


I would want to buy all this.  More I want to make it.   When I see gifts that I know I would love to receive then I know this is what I should be making!

Thank you both for posting your photos!   
After so many amazing hand made items I am feeling excited to start off a new year.  We are going to start in January with a big challenge to get as much made week by week as we can.   It seems to be encouraging to have someone to report to and share what we have done so this is what we are going to do!  We are going to join Alison and Rebecca and get together every second Tuesday.   What we will be able to do will be amazing.  If you missed Alison and Rebecca their story was posted just last week.  Getting together regularly helped them achieve an enormous amount!

I hope your week is going well!  xxx









Post a Comment

0 Comments