Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Guerrilla Miniature Games Video AARs

This was meant to up up yesterday, but I may have forgotten to set the schedule timer! Sorry about that.

This week for Awesome Sauce Thursday, I'd like to feature Guerrilla Miniature Games. They came to my attention a few weeks ago with their This Is Not A Test battlereport. These guys love their games and I look forward to diving into their back catalog of videos! I love how they've woven their local area in the narrative of their TNT games. They also have an Age of Sigmar report as well, which I've found very useful for learning the basics of the game.

Enjoy!

Guerrilla Miniature Games
This Is Not A Test - Indie Game Battle Report - Ep 01


This Is Not A Test - Indie Game Battle Report - Ep 02



Realms of Conflict - Age of Sigmar Battle Report - Ep 01


Find out more about This is Not a Test here: 
http://worldsendpublishing.com/

Find out more about the Age of Sigmar here:
http://www.games-workshop.com/en-GB/Warhammer

Post a Comment

0 Comments