In the mean time I've been toying with the idea of building some small forces for 1st edition 40k again. I'm thinking of doing 1000pts vehicle light forces which seem to work best in Rogue trader. First up is an ogryn of the Imperial Guard I picked up cheap on ebay. Made by a company called Scibor
http://sciborminiatures.com/en_,shop.php?art=695#i/28mm_2008/big/Paulus03.jpg
This is a resin miniature that I converted the top picture is the original version. I wanted him to be a bit different (not to mention only boneheads carry guns in first edition) so I chopped of his leg and rebuilt it with green stuff so it could stand on an alien head. I also rebuilt an alternative hand with green stuff and a spare ork axe to replace the gun.
This is a resin miniature that I converted the top picture is the original version. I wanted him to be a bit different (not to mention only boneheads carry guns in first edition) so I chopped of his leg and rebuilt it with green stuff so it could stand on an alien head. I also rebuilt an alternative hand with green stuff and a spare ork axe to replace the gun.
Painting wise I went for a white undercoat and used washes and highlights which worked well ....I think.
Cheers Jon

0 Comments