During my nightmare skin time, I was badly searching and trying on all kind of skin products. Medication was not helping much ( I would still always suggest consulting a dermatologist) because my problem was also internal ( extreme hormonal imbalance) and over the counter stuff was also not of much help. My skin was drying out from inside, yet, acne was just all over. To put it grossly, I felt my cheeks looked like rotten!
I wanted to go with something different and while looking for alternative remedies, I gave a second look to the oils. Mark, this is 'alternative' and not a substitute for medication and is my exclusive personal experience. So, this may not work for you as well.
I just want to share my two pence and would strongly suggest that you read between the lines so that you can understand how things work so that you don't make the same kind of mistakes like I did and
Click to read more and comment
I wanted to go with something different and while looking for alternative remedies, I gave a second look to the oils. Mark, this is 'alternative' and not a substitute for medication and is my exclusive personal experience. So, this may not work for you as well.
| My arsenal of facial oils |
I just want to share my two pence and would strongly suggest that you read between the lines so that you can understand how things work so that you don't make the same kind of mistakes like I did and

0 Comments