Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Chance: Watching

Hi ya!  It is me Chance.  We were watching Miney and Little Elvis and the grand boys whilst their parents were off playing with some robots.  We did some shopping, lots of ball playing and some watching.  I went along shopping because I get separation anxiety and serenade the entire neighborhood while they are gone.  Sometimes Far Guy will drive all around a parking lot so I can be parked next to another dog and we can entertain each other.

IMG_9826

I watched Far Guy watching Hockey, while a wild game of Bay Blades was happening in the dining room.  Far Side has already been wounded..she said they could be weapons. Bay Blades are some kind of a spinner that spins a top like toy. Later they confessed it is usually played in an arena and not in a dining room. Boys play really loudly sometimes.

IMG_9849

They kept their grandmother entertained. While I kept one eye on them all from the safety of the living room.Elvis Chance and Miney

Later we had a howling good time when the boys played their recorders. I love to visit..but is it always good to go back home:)

Post a Comment

0 Comments