Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

My Favorite Things–Good Time to Wine Card Kit Day 1!

Oh my goodness!!

Print

How stinkin’ fun is this going to be?!! I’m telling you this is one of the most awesome card kits I’ve seen!!  And I can’t wait for you all to see it’s potential!  I’m sharing a project featuring the Wine Glass Shaker Window & Frame Die-Namics and the Wine Glass Shaker Pouches from the Good Time to Wine Card Kit.

KKL_DEC1718-CK-Day-2

I decided to take one last opportunity to make another holiday card, and man was I excited that many of the sentiments from the previously released Sassy Pants Holiday Stamp Set were perfect for my Santa wine glass, which I created using the Wine Glass Shaker Window & Frame Die-Namics and a Wine Glass Shaker Pouch, both of which are included in the kit.  I can’t wait to share the other projects that I made using this month’s card kit!  I’ve listed and linked the products that I used below (although the links to the kit products won’t be live until the release.)

Please click on through to the MFT Design Blog to be linked to the other fabulous projects that my teammates have created using this month’s card kit!  While you’re there, be sure and leave some love along the way for your chance to win a $25 Gift Voucher to the MFT Online Boutique.  The Good Time to Wine Card Kit will be available for purchase on Tuesday, December 18, 2018 at 10:00 AM EST!

That’s it for me today, friends!  I’ll be back again tomorrow with another fun project using this month’s kit!  I hope you’ll stop by to see it!  Have a great day!

PRODUCTS USED:

Post a Comment

0 Comments