Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Hey Everyone!



It's my old friend Hammerhead and he has been surfing the web to find good ole Star Wars fun! What have you found for us Hammer head?

"Well, I'm glad you asked. I found a little website called igrewupstarwars.com and they are having a contest right now where the prize is a vintage Hammerhead still in the package! They even have a cool video promoting it, all vintage style!"

Wow! that is cool Hammerhead!

"Yep Chunky, all you have to do to enter is send in a photo of you back in the day enjoying some Star Wars stuff!"

Okay, I know nothing of this site, other than it has vintage pictures and this cool contest, I read about it on the Mego Museum boards, just last night and knew that all my buddies in the virtual toy land would want to know about it and enter. So go, enter now and May the Force Be With You!

Post a Comment

0 Comments