Header Ads Widget

Ticker

6/recent/ticker-posts

Miskatonic Australian Expedition Photos

The new run of Miskatonic Australian expedition gear based on Lovecraft's "The Shadow Out of Time" goes on sale tomorrow, but I have a pair of retouched photos for you today. Just click through for the high resolution versions and then run off copies using a photo printer or commercial photo kiosk.



Prof. Ashley of Miskatonic with one of the first stones uncovered by the expedition.



The S.S. Lexington being towed into Port Hedland by a harbor tug. From here the expedition would travel overland to the De Grey river, where a chartered steamer with a shallow draw would take them to the edge of the interior desert.

Update: RXGrafix did an awesome take on the Prof. Ashley photo. I shied away from aging it too much because I wanted to keep it generic, but they just nailed it.

Post a Comment

0 Comments